Keeping your website up to date is the most important thing in website management and to do that you always need to keep a close eye on new version release and ensure that you keep it up to date to keep it protected and secured.
While updating Joomla 3 to its latest version, you might come across the following error message:
Error: “The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.”
- Login to your Joomla Administrator
- Go to Extensions > Manage > Updates
- Click on Clear Cache and then click on Find Updates
- Now Install the Discovered “com_joomlaupdate”
- Also, update any other extension updates that show up in the list for you.
- Attempt to Update Joomla again
Applies To: Joomla 3.x.x.
If you face any difficulty while deploying this fix, drop me a line and I will be happy to help you. Did you find it helpful? Drop a line and share it forward to help others. Have a nice day.